"The Great ASGA-DC Myrtle Beach Turkey Shoot of 2023"
Saturday, November 18 through Saturday, November 25
(With stay & play options through Monday, November 27)
Amazing golf and outrageous singles FUN - Myrtle Beach Extravaganza!
Please note I need your commitment by October 6th and payment by COB Oct 18th …
TIDEWATER #3 GREEN AND #4 HOLE
GOLF * FUN * 19TH HOLE * GOLF * FRIENDS * GOLF * DANCING * FUN
The ticket window to singles fun is officially open for ASGA-DC's 2023 Great American Turkey Shoot in Myrtle Beach, SC! It has been a much better year for travel and it's time to get out and play. You are invited to spend a glorious week golfing the very best and most challenging courses in Myrtle Beach! You will share an elegant Thanksgiving dinner with your singles friends. You will enjoy all of the amenities of The Grand Atlantic Resort, including large oceanview condos with rooftop pool, exercise facility, indoor & outdoor pools, internet connection and hot tubs. You will take advantage of the nearby entertainment, excellent restaurants, discount golf supplies and equipment, etc. You will pay an exceptionally great price for everything!
THE DAILY SCHEDULE:
* Saturday settle-in your condo, meet and greet in Sharon’s partyroom then head to a local sports bar for food and drink!
* Sunday we play the challenging Barefoot Landing P.B Dye course. https://barefootgolf.com/barefoot-golf-courses/dye-course
* Monday we head south to play the Championship Myrtle Beach TPC course. https://tpcmyrtlebeach.com<https://tpcmyrtlebeach.com/>.
* Tuesday is a short drive to play Prestwick Country Club, a design collaboration of the father/son duo Pete and P.B Dye. https://prestwickcountryclub.com/.
* Wednesday we golf at the immaculately maintained Kings North course at Myrtle Beach National designed by Arnold Palmer. Always a pleasure and a challenge. Visit http://www.myrtlebeachnational.com/courses/kings-north/ for info and pics.. Then we’ll head to the intercoastal waterway for refreshment.
* Thursday we play one of the country’s top 100 public courses, Grande Dunes Golf Club- https://www.grandedunesgolf.com/. The club house will be open for afternoon snacks and libation…, but we won’t eat too much because we’ll later be sharing... Thanksgiving dinner with all the traditional holiday fare.
* Friday we get some Southern Charm and tackle Dan Maple’s Heritage Club on Pawleys Island. See https://www.legendsgolf.com/heritage for details. Our round includes a free hot breakfast, lunch off the menu and soda/tea or 2 draft beers.
* Saturday we go to North Carolina and Sunset Beach to tackle Legend’s Oyster Bay Golf. Our round includes a free hot breakfast, lunch off the menu and soda/tea or 2 draft beers. After our round, we’ll meet in the clubhouse and offer sad partings to those folks heading home…
EXTENDED STAY AND PLAY OPTIONS!
* Sunday’s Bonus round is at one of our favorite courses, the spectacular Tidewater Golf Club along the inter-coastal waterway. Visit http://tidewatergolf.com<http://tidewatergolf.com/> for more information and photos.
* Monday Nov 28th’s Optional Bonus round for those left standing will be scheduled, but it’s likely to be Jack Nicklaus’s very challenging Long Bay Golf Club on Rt 9. See https://www.longbaygolfclub.com<https://www.longbaygolfclub.com/> for details. 9ish t-time and paid for individually at the course.
Then we take a stress-free weekday drive the rest of the way home on Monday!
Note: If the weather cooperates, Optional night golf at Tupelo Bay's par-3 GC is always available for fun and games.
* The 7-day basic package is $1080 per person based on double occupancy in one double bdrm of a 3 bdrm/3 bath condo.
* The basic package price with a guaranteed single bdrm in a 3 bdrm/3 bath condo is $1260.
* Optional Saturday and Sunday night lodging: Double $40/nt, Single $65/nt.
* Optional Sunday Bonus round at Tidewater $110.
Optional Monday Bonus round: Near North Myrtle Beach TBD and paid individually at the course.
******************* How To Reserve ************************
Send Sharon Geyer an email (firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>) with the following information:
* Full name
* Member number (found in the landscape format of the member list at My Account on singlesgolf.com)
* Handicap or ave score for 18 (used for pairing purposes only).
* Preference for basic package or extended package.
* Preference for a single or double accommodation. I will try to match players of the same sex – if none are available, the single rate will apply.
* Interest in carpooling as a driver or rider. I will try to connect you to others interested in driving or carpooling.
Send a check made out to Sharon Geyer to 10219 Oldfield Drive, Kensington, MD 20895 (your check will not be cashed until immediately before the event), OR request a link to pay by credit card (there is a convenience fee with this payment option). Note ASGA-DC’s cancellation policy posted at www.singlesgolfdc.com<https://eur01.safelinks..protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.singlesgolfdc.com&data=02%7C01%7C%7C05db707bd5f7490fc0d408d6096a8e1c%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636706750597201945&sdata=QH64BtVgVHCM7cPEqjYP7fbg3L3OynC2FlTc2BjEw24%3D&reserved=0> applies to this trip.
I need YOUR STAY AND PLAY COMMITMENT BY COB OCTOBER 6th AND YOUR FULL PAYMENT BY COB OCTOBER 18TH (checks will not be cashed until immediately before the trip).
Invite friends and come out to play… The Great ASGA-DC Myrtle Beach Turkey Shoot of 2023 is ON!!!!!