We are playing at 1757 Golf Club in Dulles, VA, on Saturday, July 30th. I
have tee times for 24 golfers with the first tee time at 12 noon.
Entry fee: $72 for ASGA DC members. $82 for guests.
Entry fee includes:
1. Shared Golf cart
2. Pre-round range golf balls
3. Prizes for four Closest-to-the-Pins on the par 3s: two for women and two
4. Entry to ASGA DC year-end raffle
1. Send me an email stating interest. First 24 are in and others will be
put on a waiting list.
2. Submit payment (via check or Venmo) by Wednesday, July 20th. This will
confirm your reservation:
Personal check: Scott Patton. 12332 Towncenter Plaza, 249. Sterling, VA.
After all have completed their round we will meet at the 1757 Club house
for awarding of CTP cash prizes and a post-round libation(s). And for
those interested, after we will journey to the near-by Crooked Run brewery
for an informal post-round celebration (dinner and pints) (
Please contact me if you have any questions.
1757 Golf Club - a par-70, 6,600-yard layout that is a shot-maker’s dream.
Routed through gently rolling terrain with elevation changes up to 30 feet,
1757 features dramatic views of Broad Run and the majestic Virginia
landscape, along with strategically placed bunkers, streams and lakes.
1757 Address: 45120 Waxpool Road, Dulles, VA. 20164