Year End Golf Event
Where: Raspberry Falls Golf Course (Leesburg Va)
When: Saturday, November 9th
Format: 11:30am modified shotgun with a maximum of 52 golfers, play your own ball (no contests - just fun golf) (be ready to depart to your hole by 11:15am)
Costs: $80 for members and any non-member
1. 18 holes of golf
3. range balls
4. BBQ buffet dinner
BBQ menu: (when you email me, let me know if you need vegetarian, pescatarian, or other special need) Pulled Pork Barbecue, Grilled Chicken Breast, Carolina Bbq Sauce, Barbecued Baked Beans, Mustard Slaw, Redskin Potato Salad, Homemade Pasta Salad, Sweet Southern Cornbread, Fountain Sodas, Freshly Brewed Ice Tea, Freshly Baked Gourmet Cookie Display
To guarantee a spot, send me an email and your check before Oct 10th.
22129 Chelsy Paige Sq
Ashburn Va 20148
If you responded to my first email for an estimated head count, you will need to send me another email to let me know you are still interested. Several people have responded to me second email, so you are in. If you are not sure you sent me an email, then send it again. This event will sell out. Below is what we plan to do during this event.
* hit range balls
* play golf - shotgun start beginning at 11:30am
* eat a great buffet (bar is available to buy drinks)
* introduction - 2019 board members, 2020 board members, (approval of 2020 board from participants - show of hands)
* 2-3 minute talk on 2020 ideas
* 1999 Legacy membership recognition (20 years)
* special award, EC awards, and non-EC award for all other participants
* door prizes (max, 1 per person) (members only - must be a member as of Nov 9th) (free golf passes, generic gift cards, cash ….no pro shop gift cards)
* open floor (anyone can speak for 2-3 minutes)
* year end raffle - two different individuals will win CASH (estimate around $150+ each)
Cancellation Policy: The course requires a fixed head count for golf and dinner in advance, so RSVP ASAP, and be sure your check is mailed no later than Oct 10th, 2019 to prevent your spot being released to someone on the waiting list. Last day to cancel without penalty: Oct 15th, 2019. We need to purchase many of the door prizes and awards very soon, therefore if you cancel after Oct 15th, you may lose part or most of your check.
If you RSVP, you are responsible for payment or finding your replacement. ASGA-DC cancellation rules will apply. Individuals who cancel and are unable to find a replacement will forfeit their advance payment if the Chapter is required to pay for their reservation.
*** most of the above email was crafted from Leesa Weiss's earlier Raspberry Falls outing email in 2019