The Courses at Andrews
Thanks to BJ, we once again have the privilege of playing at Andrews Joint Base ON THE SOUTH COURSE and then enjoying a Buffet Dinner in their Smokehouse 54 Restaurant to celebrate a great day of golf with friends, our military, freedom or anything else you would like to celebrate!
Joint Andrews Golf Club, 4442 West Perimeter Road, Joint Base Andrews, MD 20762
• Sign UP NOW! Send an email to Anne Jardine @email@example.com send your check or payment before August 5. PLEASE INCLUDE: Your (official) name, email address, phone number, This list will be given to JBA for security clearance. Therefore late adds will be problematic.
• Cut off: 24 golfers with payment before August 5.
• SECURITY REQUIREMENTS
The Golf Course Facility is located on a military installation. JAB requires all visitors enter from the Virginia Avenue gate (located off the Old Alexander Ferry Road) only. Let the entry controller know you will be going to the Golf Course. All entries (not just the driver) will need to show a picture identification card (drivers license or military ID).
• Cost: $92.00 (including golf, dinner, CTP) for members, $112.00 for guests.
Payment by Check: Anne Jardine, 924 3rd PL SE, Washington DC 20003
Payment by Venmo: @Anne-Jardine
Payment by Zelle/Wells Fargo - firstname.lastname@example.org
• Time/Format: Shotgun start at 2PM, Closest to the Pin for both men and women on all Par 3s.
• Buffet Menu: (If you are a vegetarian, please put that in your ‘reserving’ email and we will do what we can to accommodate your vegetarian dietary needs. (Sorry but for gluten free, nut free, dairy free, we can only alert you to any items that may be of concern.)
Coffee smoked Brisket & Charcoal grilled Chicken
Creamy Coleslaw & BBQ baked Beans
Fresh Fruit Tray
All You can drink Iced Tea & Lemonade